Hi,

I have deleted the VM amon and tried to import the OVA. It does not work.
I think there is a problem in the ovf file (XML format) like I posted in the precedente mail :

*/I constated that the ovf format is not the same when I made the export ova with vmware and ovirt./**/
/**//**/
/**/Export ova with vmware :/**/
/**//**/
/**/[root@eple-rectorat-proto AntiVirus]# file AntiVirus.ovf/**/
/**/AntiVirus.ovf: XML 1.0 document, ASCII text, with very long lines, with CRLF line terminators/**/
/**//**/
/**/Export ova with ovirt :/**/
/**/[root@ovirt-eple amon]# file vm.ovf/**/
/**/vm.ovf: XML 1.0 document, ASCII text, with very long lines, with no line terminators/**/
/**//**/
/**/With Ovirt there is no line terminators./**/
/**//**/
/**/Is that normal ? Is that why the OVA import does not work ?/*/
/