From: Fred Rolland <froll...@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 April 2018 3:58 PM
To: Cryptic
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Fw: Data Operations On Any Host

Jeremy,

There is currently no option to restrict the data operations to specific hosts.

You can disable this feature in the DB, disable "DataOperationsByHSM" in the
vdc_options table.

Note that since it is enabled by default since 4.1, all testing flows were done
with this option.

Regards,
Fred

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Cryptic