Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an advice how to change the mount point of the hosted_storage
due to a hostname change.

When I set up our hyperconverged lab cluster (host1, host2, host3) I populated
the mount path with host3:/hosted_storage which wasn't very clever as it brings
in a single point of failure (i.e. when host3 is down).
So thought adding a round robin dns/hosts entry (i.e. gluster1) for host 1 to 3
and changing the mount path would be a better idea. But the mount path entry is
locked in web gui and I couldn't find any hint how to change it manually (in
database, shared and local configuration) in a consistent way without risking
the cluster.
So, is there a step by step guide how to achieve this without reinstalling
(from backup)?

Sincerely

André-Sebastian Liebe
Technik / Innovation

gematik
Gesellschaft für Telematikanwendungen der Gesundheitskarte mbH
Friedrichstraße 136
10117 Berlin
Telefon: +49 30 40041-197
Telefax: +49 30 40041-111