Von: Renout Gerrits [mailto:m...@renout.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018 12:04
An: Liebe, André-Sebastian
Cc: Gobinda Das; Alex K; users
Betreff: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: hyperconverged cluster - how to change the mount
path?

unsupported, make backups, use at your own risk etc...

you could update the db if you can't put the storage domain into maintenance
after that put your hosts into maintenance and out again to remount

find the id of the sd you want to update with:
  engine=# select * from storage_server_connections;

ensure you have to correct id, the following should point to the old mount
point:
  engine=# select connection from storage_server_connections where id='<id from
output above>';

next update your db
  engine=# update storage_server_connections set connection='<your new mount
point' where id='<id from output above>';

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Liebe, André-Sebastian