And Hi Again Again,

I still haven't received any copies of the first two emails I sent to this list. Is this list moderated, or do new members require some approval before their posts will be forwarded (but will still make it to the archives)? If so, should I have gotten some reply explaining this when I subscribed?

I can ping the VM from the host. Can also SSH from the host to the VM. Oddly, I can SSH from the VM to the host but it's flaky.

After some time in the docs it appears the network I want is the "VM Network," and that the ovirtmgmt network is this by default. This option is checked for my ovirtmgmt network. So why can't my VM see the real world?

Hoping to hear from you.