Hello,

I have updated the blog "Build oVirt Reports Using Grafana" , I used latest
Grafana.
https://ovirt.org/blog/2018/06/ovirt-report-using-grafana/

It was also tested by our QE.

Thank you for your input on this issue and I hope this blog will make it
easier for you to use Grafana with oVirt DWH and get the statistics that
you need.

Best regards,

--

SHIRLY RADCO