I have a CentOS 7.5 system running the oVirt-Engine package as the manager for
three oVirt Nodes (version 4.2). Two of the nodes have a 200GB disk and one has
a 2GB disk. I am attempting to create a Gluster Volume that replicates between
the two 200GB disks with the 2GB as Arbiter.

When I create the bricks by going to Hosts > host1 > Storage Devices > Create
Brick (with the 200GB device selected), it succeeds, but no bricks appear under
the Bricks tab for the Host. Doing the same for host2 and host3 results in the
same problem.

If I run the following command on a host `gluster volume create test-volume
replica 3 arbiter 1 192.168.5.{50,60,40}:/gluster-bricks/200GBbrick/test`, it
creates the volume correctly and the bricks then appear as they should.
However, then these Bricks are labeled as "Down" and when I go to Storage >
Volumes, I get this error:
```
Uncaught exception occurred. Please try reloading the page. Details:
(TypeError) : Cannot read property 'a' of null
Please have your administrator check the UI logs
```
The Volume is also shown as "Down". SELinux is enabled on my CentOS 7.5 system.

I'm not really sure what the correct method is to create bricks then a Volume
in Gluster through the oVirt Management UI, but I've followed the guides and
this is where it has got me.