performance.strict-o-direct:  on
This was the bloody option that created the botleneck ! It was ON.
So now i get an average of 17k random writes,  which is not bad at all.
Below,  the volume options that worked for me:

performance.strict-write-ordering: off
performance.strict-o-direct: off
server.event-threads: 4
client.event-threads: 4
performance.read-ahead: off
network.ping-timeout: 30
performance.quick-read: off
cluster.eager-lock: enable
performance.stat-prefetch: on
performance.low-prio-threads: 32
network.remote-dio: off
user.cifs: off
performance.io-cache: off
server.allow-insecure: on
features.shard: on
transport.address-family: inet
storage.owner-uid: 36
storage.owner-gid: 36
nfs.disable: on

If any other tweaks can be done,  please let me know.
Thank you !

Leo

--
Best regards, Leo David