For those that may come across this thread with the same issues ive been
encountering, I found a workaround to my related NAT issue (use at your own
risk).

1. I included the setup of the bridge in the ovirt kickstart, due to the
differences in hardware ill be dealing with I turned off Consistent Naming.
2. I have a custom process that re-enables the ovirtmgmt bridge using the API.
I haven't confirmed if step one is required, theoretically you could wait until
the host is put into non-operational mode, list out the host and grab the
interface marked as "up" (that is, if your setup is simple like mine where we
only use one port AND it has established the interface listing, I honestly
don't think it does until its online the first time, TBD.). Then you can plug
the primary interface in to the host_service.setup_networks() function (python
sdk) and it would create the bridge. For my process I wait until the api
reports the interfaces available on the unit, taking the one that's up and
passing it along to my setup functions which rebuilds the ovirtmgmt bridge per
ovirt's specs.
3. Lastly I run through each of the networks assigned to the cluster and add
them through the api, I assumed that they wouldn't be added automatically after
the host gets marked as non-operational so I force the addition via api.

Hope that helps.

-Brad