On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:48 AM Shani Leviim <slev...@redhat.com> wrote:

> B) What do you use here, top or bottom posting?
>>
> Depends on you.

But if you want to get help from other users or developers reading this
list,
you should not use top posting.

> C) Which is the line length limit? I've written this email manually
>> entering
>>  new line after 80 chars, is it fine?
>>
> Once again - your call :)

Keeping 60-70 characters per line will help others to read on a computer.
However this does not people reading mobile phones.

D) Which is the log length limit?

> It's better to keep it focused on your issue, but not too short -
> basically it should contain the operation you're trying to do.
> If some more logs are needed, you'll be asked to add them.

When posting logs please trim the log so it starts at the start of a flow,
and ends after the end of the flow.

Always compress logs, I think xz format give the best compression
these days.

Nir