Hi,

oVirt version: 4.2.5.1

I have a strange problem with IO limiting.
I have a storage domain for our dev environment and I have set the default Disk
Profile to a QoS rule with IO limit enabled.
This rule is working so far, but when I change the QoS rule of this default
Disk Profile to a different IO limit, all the disks have still the old limit
active.

Only when I edit the disk and click OK without changing anything, I see also in
Events, that the new IO limit is set.
This behavior would cause me a lot of work, because we have several 100s of
disks and I can't edit all, only to have new QoS active.

Is there another way to do this bulk change of disk IO limit?

What data do you need to have a look on?

EDIT:
I saw now, that the QoS policy is automated updated on some VMs and there only
on some disks, but not on all. Is there a rate limit active or so?

BR Florian Schmid