After moving and rebooting our Red Hat Virtualization Manager box to another
node in our cluster, we are unable to make LDAP login work using StartTLS. No
networking or configuration changes were made, but the logs indicate that the
TLS negotiation is failing with our Active Directory domain controllers now.
Specifically:

"2018-11-13 10:33:12,500-05 WARN
[org.ovirt.engineextensions.aaa.ldap.Framework] (ServerService Thread Pool --
49) [] Exception: The connection reader was unable to successfully complete TLS
negotiation:  SSLHandshakeException(sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
No trusted certificate found), ldapSDKVersion=4.0.5,
revision=b28fb50058dfe2864171df2448ad2ad2b4c2ad58"

I have tried everything I can think of. I removed and reimported the
certificate for the domain controller in the Java Keystore. I deleted the
profile entirely and recreated it. I tried using the full certificate chain and
I tried using single certificates from the chain, and all combinations together.

For now, we have it working by specifying "pool.default.ssl.insecure = true" in
the .properties file, but I'd prefer to have this working again using StartTLS.
Is there something I am missing? I want to make sure that I'm not overlooking
something before submitting any sort of bug report.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

PS - this is what the properties file looks like:
[root@rhvm ~]# cat /etc/ovirt-engine/aaa/liberty.edu.properties
include = <ad.properties>

vars.domain = liberty.edu
vars.user = cn=PREADER,ou=Service
Accounts,ou=IS,OU=FSA,dc=University,dc=liberty,dc=edu
vars.password = <redacted>

pool.default.auth.simple.bindDN = ${global:vars.user}
pool.default.auth.simple.password = ${global:vars.password}
pool.default.serverset.type = srvrecord
pool.default.serverset.srvrecord.domain = ${global:vars.domain}
pool.default.ssl.startTLS = true
pool.default.ssl.truststore.file = ${local:_basedir}/liberty.edu.jks