Hi,

those are state change notifications from the hosted engine agent. It
basically means somebody restarted the ha-agent process and it found
out the VM is still running fine and returned to the proper state.

Configuring it is possible using the broker.conf file in
/etc/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha (look for the notification section) or the
hosted-engine tool (search --help for set config) depending on the
version of hosted engine you are using.

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak