From: Jayme <jay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:52:59 AM
To: Darryl Scott
Cc: users
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Ovirt Cluster completely unstable

I have a three node HCI gluster which was previously running 4.2 with zero
problems.  I just upgraded it yesterday.  I ran in to a few bugs right away
with the upgrade process, but aside from that I also discovered other users
with severe GlusterFS problems since the upgrade to new GlusterFS version.  It
is less than 24 hours since I upgrade my cluster and I just got a notice that
one of my GlusterFS bricks is offline.  There does appear to be a very real and
serious issue here with the latest updates.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 7:26 PM