Awesome, thanks! , and yes I agree, this is a great project!

I will now continue to scale the cluster from 3 to 6 nodes including the
storage...I will let y'all know how it goes and post the steps as I have
only seen examples of 3 hosts but not steps to go from 3 to 6.

regards,

AQ

--
Adrian Quintero