Manged to reverse it through the options. Had to deactivate the custom local cluster.

Now I have my GlusterFS back and want to try and add some local storage to each host under the same DC, Cluster and Storage Domain. So effectively I will have two storage locations. One on my GlusterFS and the other on the local storage I've just defined.

Appears I can't make them coexist with oVirt. Either the host is placed in a separate cluster with local storage, or I move it back to the GlusterFS.

Appears I can't have two usable storage types under one host. Is this correct?

What I'm looking for is in the image and shared earlier.

Cheers,
TK