Hi Strahil,

On Wednesday, 11 December 2019 17:47:18 CET Strahil wrote:

> Would you mind to share the list of ovn devices you have.
> Currently in UI, I don't have any network (except ovirtmgmt) and I see
> multiplee devices.
>
> My guess is that I should remove  all but the br-int , but I would like not
> to kill my cluster communication :)

Well, it is a bit different... In UI you see network which are explicitly
managed by oVirt and physical devices hosts have. Thus, you see ovritmgmt and
potentially other physical interfaces as well as vNics you created yourself.

OVN feature is provided by external provider "ovirt-provider-ovn". In case you
created a network using this external provider, it will appear on "external
logical networks" part of the "setup host networks" interface.

From the hosts Linux command line you will see the corresponding virtual Open
vSwitch interfaces using `ovs-vsctl show` command. It will show "br-int" bridge
as well as several ports associated with virtual machines and geneve tunnels
towards other hosts.