Sealing the VM is not something specific to oVirt, and is also valid for KVM.
Actually sealing the VM is to run virt-sysprep against the VM/disk.

You can check http://libguestfs.org/virt-sysprep.1.html and especially the
--list-operations which can help you understand what ia being cleaned up.

So you can:
1. Update the VM
2. Install and enable cloudinit service
3. Maybe try to create your ansible user and allow ssh keys (Using ansible over
root is not good and is a bad practice)
4. Power off and seal the machine as a template (details at
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.5/html/Administration_Guide/sect-Sealing_Virtual_Machines_in_Preparation_for_Deployment_as_Templates.html
 )
5. Create VM from the template and power it up manually.
6. Verify that the new VM matches your needs and remove.

About cloud  init - you should know that is used  extensively in OpenStack and
VmWare has it's own solution similar to CloudInit.

Some examples can be found at:
https://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/examples.html
So you can change passwords, configure network, create your ansible user with
necessary permissions and way more.

Best Regards,