From: Strahil <hunter86...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:58 PM
To: Latchezar Filtchev <lat...@aubg.bg>; users <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: RE: [ovirt-users] Re: Unstable VM network connectivity after upgrade
4.2.8 to 4.3.7

I guess I didn't clarify myself.
I asked if you can shutdown the VM and then set only this VM's  'Custom
compatibility mode' to 4.2 and power up to test.

Yet, if the cluster was at 4.2 when you imported , then I am afraid that the
'Custom Compatibility mode' won't make a difference.

I'd recommend you to open a bug on
bugzilla.redhat.com<http://bugzilla.redhat.com> and share the link with the
mailing list. Many of the dev take a look here.

But st Regards,
Strahil Nikolov
On Jan 12, 2020 15:02, Latchezar Filtchev