Am 06.03.20 um 10:08 schrieb Sandro Bonazzola:

  oVirt 4.4.0 Alpha release refresh is now available for testing

The oVirt Project is excited to announce the availability of the alpha release refresh of oVirt 4.4.0 for testing, as of March 6th, 2020

There's one mention of "Cinder" on https://www.ovirt.org/release/4.4.0/. Will oVirt 4.4 support recent versions of OpenStack for "OpenStack Block Storage" (standalone Cinder)? Currently we are stuck with OpenStack Pike.

I know about cinderlib, but this is a completely different approach when used with Ceph (krbd vs. librdb), I don't know if it's production ready and I don't see a migration path. I know that "OpenStack Block Storage" in oVirt 4.3 isn't officially "production ready" either, but it work's for us and I would be very happy if I could continue using it.

thanks
Matthias