Hi Martin

Am So., 8. März 2020 um 08:55 Uhr schrieb Martin Tessun <mtes...@redhat.com>:

> RHV 4.3 will have EUS due to the exact reason that RHV 4.4 changes the
> Hosts as well as the Engine to RHEL 8. Also RHV 4.3 does have the SAP
> HANA certification for MultiVM (which RHV 4.4 does not have yet).
>
> So there is no need to update to RHV 4.4 as soon as it is released.
>
> Does that help?
Yes, that does indeed. Last time I checked the Lifecycle Page of RHV*
I remembered that no EUS was planned.
Maybe that's the somewhat confusing part where it still says that no
EUS support is given for 4.3, however support ends April 2021,
which gives some time for the transition, which is the important part
to me due to the migration to an EL8 base - to which I'm otherwise
looking forward to.

Regards
Mathieu

* https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/rhev