On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 12:49 AM <eev...@digitaldatatechs.com> wrote:

> I upgraded from 4.3.8 to 4.3.9. Before the migration, I could manually
> migrate vm's and also it would automatically load balance the hosts. Now I
> cannot manually migrate and I have one server with no vm's and 2 with several.
> If I put a host into maintenance mode, it will migrate the vm's off to other
> hosts, but before I noticed it would move vm's around to load balance and now
> it does not.
> Not sure if this is a bug or not.
> How it happens:
> When I right click on a vm and click migrate, the migrate screen flashes on
> screen then disappears. Same behavior if I highlight the vm and click the
> migrate button at the top of the vm screen.
> It's not critical, but something that needs corrected.
> Any help or advice is very much appreciated.

You already started a different thread about this, with subject:

[ovirt-users] upgrade from 4.38 to 4.39

Right? Did you see my reply there? In short: Please check/share logs
(more than what you shared there). Thanks.

(No problem continuing in current thread, I think the subject is better...)

Best regards,
--
Didi