More information:

- the host that ovirt hosted engine is running on is not running libvirtd.
When we attempt to start it, it complains about expired certs and fails.
Any ideas on this new development?

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 | mste...@telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue