Recovering Virtual Guests in “Unknown” status after losing access to storage

You must reset the VMs state into database to recover it from “Unknown” status . Thanks [1]
1. If VMs with unknown state still works - shutdown it normally.
You must shutdown VMs to prevent data lose.
2. Connect to engine PostgreSQL database.
3. Grab the VM GUID
# SELECT vm_guid from vm_static WHERE vm_name='server01-examplecom';
4. Set the status of virtual guest to a status of “0”
# UPDATE vm_dynamic SET status=0 WHERE vm_guid='df13ca7f-b6fa-4820-8a7b-28d785221b64';

[1] - https://www.dalemacartney.com/2013/02/17/recovering-rhev-virtual-guests-in-unknown-status-after-losing-access-to-storage/