Hi Brett,
According to [1], you can try to update the package qemu-kvm-rhev.
(Or yum update if there're more packages related need to be upgraded).

You may also find some more information about that error on the vdsm log
(/var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log)
and the qemu log (/var/log/libvirt/qemu/vm_name.log)

[1] https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3423481

*Regards,*

*Shani Leviim*