Hi Everybody,

Has anybody gone the route of using KeyCloak to login to oVirt? KeyCloak has
been configured and the neccesary configs have also been done on the engine. It
redirects perfectly from the oVirt Web Login page to KeyCloak, but after
logging into KeyCloak, I get redirected back to the oVirt Web Login. When
trying to login again, I get the below error:

[cid:ea1b2738-7e36-4cdb-8650-191d6992853c]

server_error: Missing parameter: 'params'

I have checked all the logs, but nothing is telling me what exactly the issue
is.

If anybody has any idea, please let me know.

Thanks

Anton Louw
Cloud Engineer: Storage and Virtualization
D: 087 805 1572 | M: N/A
A: Rutherford Estate, 1 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg
anton.l...@voxtelecom.co.za

www.vox.co.za