+ users@ovirt.org
On Wed, 2020-04-22 at 09:57 +0000, Anton Louw wrote:

> Hi Artur,
>

> I would just like to make sure I am following correctly, comparing your
> entries against mine.
>

> Your setup:

> config.mapAuthRecord.regex.pattern =

> My setup:
>
> …
>
> config.mapAuthRecord.regex.pattern =
>
> …
>

> Should I add the additional 2 “\\” in on my side?

Yes, please try  adding it. In my case I learned about this issue by debugging
the code because the real exception generated by incorrect regexp syntax was
hidden behind  generic error message giving no clues about the true cause.

> Your setup:

> <LocationMatch ^/ovirt-engine/sso/(interactive-login-negotiate|oauth/token-
> http-auth)|^/ovirt-engine/callback>
>
> <If "req('Authorization') !~ /^(Bearer|Basic)/i">
>

> Require valid-user
>
> AuthType openid-connect
>

> ErrorDocument 401 "<html><meta http-equiv=\"refresh\"content=\"0; url=/ovirt-
> engine/sso/login-unauthorized\"/><body><ahref=\"/ovirt-engine/sso/login-
>
> </If>
>
> </LocationMatch>
>
> …
>

> My setup:
>
> …
>
> <LocationMatch ^/ovirt-engine/sso/(interactive-login-negotiate|oauth/token-
> http-auth)|^/ovirt-engine/callback>
>
>     <If "req('Authorization') !~ /^(Bearer|Basic)/i">
>

>       Require valid-user
>
>       AuthType openid-connect
>

>       ErrorDocument 401 "<html><meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;
> url=/ovirt-engine/sso/login-unauthorized'/><body><a href='/ovirt-
>
>     </If>
>
> </LocationMatch>
>
> …
>

> I remember I had syntax errors, but mine was changed.
>

> Does this look fine to you?

Yeah, your version looks good too. You have ' instead of  "  so that is ok.