In addition to what Didi suggested, you can enable DEBUG level in order to
get more details in broker.log:
1. Edit /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/broker-log.conf
2. In [logger_root] section change the level parameter to level=DEBUG
3. Restart the service: systemctl restart ovirt-ha-broker

Regards,
Asaf