They’re just log files, so generally safe to delete. You may want to take a
look at the huge one though, see what’s up. I had a similar problem that turned
out to be a broken HA agent install, cleaned and reinstalled and it went back
to the same volume of logs as the others.

Now I need to check if they added logrotate.d config files for it to clean
those up, hum.

  -Darrell