A: Rutherford Estate, 1 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg
anton.l...@voxtelecom.co.za

www.vox.co.za

From: Darrell Budic <bu...@onholyground.com>
Sent: 02 July 2020 19:56
To: Anton Louw <anton.l...@voxtelecom.co.za>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] broker.log not rotating

They’re just log files, so generally safe to delete. You may want to take a
look at the huge one though, see what’s up. I had a similar problem that turned
out to be a broken HA agent install, cleaned and reinstalled and it went back
to the same volume of logs as the others.

Now I need to check if they added logrotate.d config files for it to clean
those up, hum.

  -Darrell

On Jul 2, 2020, at 12:00 AM, Anton Louw via Users