I changed the BIOS Type settings in the cluster settings section to UEFI BIOS,
and hosted-engine does not start after rebooting.  Although, before I made the
changes, I looked in the engine at the /boot partition, which has the /efi
directory.  Is there any way to change the engine settings manually, and how
can I connect to it (or to its partitions) to perform actions?  I can't imagine
how you can reinstall the engine without unplugging storage to import all
virtual machines later.  Losing data in virtual machines is a disaster for me.