Ohh yes is important to know ahead.Not so nice if  they drop drivers.
Fortunately for now my Perc H710 (LSI MegaRAID SAS 2208) is still supported in
megaraid_sas linux module for RHEL 8.

Upgrade to ovirt 4.4 is really difficult.I had to have downtimes for it to work
correctly.
After you deploy a restore from old ovirt 4.3 backup, you cant switch cluster
comparibility_version from 4.3 to 4.4 using the web interface, it wont let you
and you will have lots of errors.
I had to hack into the database and change the cluster : compatibility, cpu
type, cpu flags for it to work correctly.On some vms i had to change also the
cpu_name in the database.

The problem is 4.3 cpu profiles(they where changed in ovirt 4.4) are  not
supported in ovirt 4.4. Because of this all your hosts with 4.3 will be in
NonResponsive state on hosted-engine 4.4 .

If you have gluster like me, is even more difficult.Hosts many times failed to
activate , because the Storage domains where down.

But finally i mange to upgrade it, though was hard.