You might find affinity labels are a better fit in this use case. It would
allow you to add/remove/move hosts in the future much more quickly than hard
coding affinity. But that still leaves the bulk configuration tasks.

The only way to do this quickly is with the REST API or one of the SDKs that
leverage it.

You'd create the affinity labels in the web UI then assign the VMs using the
API.

---- On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:43:43 +0100 Nardus Geldenhuys
<mailto:nard...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Paul

Thanks for the response, easy way to add 100 VM's in your second step ?

Regards

Nar

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 13:17, Staniforth, Paul