Hi All,

I have a strange issue in my oVirt environment. I currently have a standalone
manager which is running in VMware. In my oVirt environment, I have two Data
Centers. The manager is currently sitting on the same subnet as DC1. Randomly,
hosts in DC2 will say “Not Responding” and then 2 seconds later, the hosts will
activate again.

The strange thing is, when the manager was sitting on the same subnet as DC2,
hosts in DC1 will randomly say “Not Responding”

I have tried going through the logs, but I cannot see anything out of the
ordinary regarding why the hosts would drop connection. I have attached the
engine.log for anybody that would like to do a spot check.

Thanks