Hello Strahil,

I just set cluster.min-free-disk to 1%:
# gluster volume info data

Volume Name: data
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: 2d3ea533-aca3-41c4-8cb6-239fe4f82bc3
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 1
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: node2.domain.com:/home/brick1
Options Reconfigured:
cluster.min-free-disk: 1%
cluster.data-self-heal-algorithm: full
performance.low-prio-threads: 32
features.shard-block-size: 512MB
features.shard: on
storage.owner-gid: 36
storage.owner-uid: 36
transport.address-family: inet
nfs.disable: on

But still get the same error: Error while executing action: Cannot move Virtual
Disk. Low disk space on Storage Domain
I restarted the glusterfs volume.
But I can not do anything with the VM disk.

I know that filling the bricks is very bad, we lost access to the VM. I think
there should be a mechanism to prevent stopping the VM.
we should continue to have access to the VM to free some space.

If you have a VM with a Thin Provision disk, if the VM fills the entire disk,
we got the same problem.

Any idea?

Thanks

José