As I mentioned, I would use systemd service to start the ansible play (or a
script running it).

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 30 септември 2020 г., 22:15:17 Гринуич+3, Jeremey Wise
<jeremey.w...@gmail.com> написа:

i would like to eventually go ansible route..  and was starting down that
path.... but this is fabulous.

I will modify and post how it went.

One question:  How /where do you set this saved new and delicious script so
once oVirt-engine comes up... it runs?

Thanks

--
jeremey.w...@gmail.com