Hi Gilboa,

Here are some guidelines/checks:
- Are you able to create a 4.5 DC/cluster?
- Host can be Up in the 4.5 clusters only when it reports 4.5 level
compatibility (it's based on RHEL 8.3).
  Can you make sure that on all 3 hosts?
- You can upgrade the 4.4 clusters to 4.5 only when all Up/NonOperational
hosts are reporting 4.5 level
- You can upgrade 4.4 DC to 4.5 only when all clusters inside are on the
4.5 level
- A 4.5 host-based on RHEL 8.3 should be fully functional in 4.2/4.3/4.4
clusters

*Regards,*

*Shani Leviim*