On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 6:28 PM Gilboa Davara <gilb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 6:20 PM Gilboa Davara <gilb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Just updating that oVirt 4.4.4 released yesterday comes with Advanced
>>> Virtualization 8.3 so you can now enable CL 4.5.
>>>

>> Sadly enough, even post-full-upgrade (engine + hosts) something seems to
>> be broken.
>>
>> In the WebUI, I see all 3 hosts marked as "up".
>> But when I run hosted-engine --vm-status (or migrate the hosted engine),
>> only the first (original deployed) host is available.
>> I tried "reinstalling" (from the WebUI) the two hosts, no errors, no
>> change.
>> I tried upgrading the cluster again, host 2 / 3 (the "missing" hosts)
>> upgrade is successful; hosts1 fails (cannot migrate the hosted engine).
>>
>> Any idea what's broken?
>>
>> - Gilboa
>>

> I'll remove the problematic hosts, re-add them, and reconfigure the
> network(s). Let's see if it works.
>
> - Gilboa

Sorry for the noise. No go.
Cleaned up the hosts via ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup + reboot, tried
"adding" them again, to no avail.
Host marked as "up" in WebUI, network correctly configured, however,
hosted-engine.conf isn't being created (see log below),
ovirt-ha-broker/agent services cannot start and vm-status only shows one
host.

- Gilboa