Hello Gervais,
                         I have asked our developers who use the plugin and
here is the response.
Regards,

Paul S.

Hi Paul,

We have had to maintain our own changes to the oVirt Vagrant plugin. Probably
we need to start committing to and publishing our own fork.

Theres an obtuse and broken long one liner that get's the IP addresses, which
has always been a bit problematic, and stopped working altogether with the
newest release of oVirt we are using.

Anyway, here are the changes we made to get the IP addresses working with the
new versions of oVirt:

line 58 wait_till_up.rb
              ip_addr = nil
              vm_nics_service = server.nics_service
              nics = vm_nics_service.list
              nics.each { |nic|
                puts "Waiting on #{nic.mac.address}"

vm_nics_service.nic_service(nic.id).reported_devices_service.list.each {
|device|
                  device.ips&.each {|ip|
                    puts "ip: #{ip.to_s}"
                    if ip && ip.version == 'v4' && ip.address
                      ip_addr = ip.address
                      break
                    end
                  }
                }
              }

Also same in read_ssh.rb:
         ip_addr = nil
          vm_nics_service = server.nics_service
          nics = vm_nics_service.list
          nics.each { |nic|

vm_nics_service.nic_service(nic.id).reported_devices_service.list.each {
|device|
              device.ips&.each {|ip|
                if ip && ip.version == 'v4' && ip.address
                  ip_addr = ip.address
                  break
                end
              }
            }
          }
Sorry it's not the best way to share code, but feel free to pass this along.

Cheers,
Cliffe.

.