I am trying to teach myself new and better means to deploy and control oVirt
and HCI deployment.

Does anyone have notes, experience and or examples.. website etc..  where
someone managed deployment and admin of HCI deployment (CentOS + Cockpit +
gluster + oVirt) and instead of using shell and manaual / gui deployment, did
this "Infrastructure as code"

Ex Step 1:
1) Foundation with kickstart. three nodes with "minimal install" all with ssh
keyless password login for user "ansible"
2) Keys exchanged between nodes for keyless login for root and ansible user
3) Using ansible publish HCI deployment playbook.
   -> Define drive for each host to use
   -> Define name and host / ip of engine
   -> install HCI engine with gluster
   -> Add SSH keys for ansible and access so future oVirt interaction can be
done via ansible

I am just starting to research this.. but hoping others have blazed this path
and I can leverage their process.

Concerns:
1) How to get HCI to deploy only engine layer on (in my case... 512GB SSD ..
with VDO and avoid destroying VMS not related to engine).. aka if I have to
repair engine again will it keep nuking the volumes "data" and "vmstore"
volumes which I think the HCI deployment wants to do if it has to redeploy
fresh.
2) If above is always to be an issue .. can I make default VM deployment be a
dedicated gluster volume (my case is 1TB SSD with VDO in each server) such that
rebuild of engine layer can just slurp back in the VMs from that volume.