HCI creates three volumes

engine
data
vmstore

engine is dedicated for just hosted engine and its database... this one I think
will be a control plane that I hope with tasks like snapshots.. upgrades and
patches could be deployed with some aspect of recovery.. but if that fails..
redeployment would be isolated.

data and vmstore .. I think this is for hosting the Database for oVirt iso
storage, but if the engine is down.. and its database.. no way to stich the VMs
back together.  Some VMs I just need streamline way to ingest back into new
deployed engine.   Maybe someone has script to parse those volumes and offer
"would you like to import these VMs"