Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the future.

On 3/31/21 2:52 AM, Vojtech Juranek wrote:

First I had to run remotely a browser on the server, the only way to upload
files on the storage attached to it.
Probably too late, but FIY, there's also an option to do it from command line
using ovirt-sdk [1]. You can use upload_disk example [2]. This is also very
use useful when you need to upload many images.

[1] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk/
[2] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-sdk/blob/master/sdk/examples/
upload_disk.py

--
As a result of Coronavirus-related precautions, NYU and the Center for Brain Imaging operations will be managed remotely until further notice. All telephone calls and e-mail correspondence are being monitored remotely during our normal business hours of 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. For MRI scanner-related emergency, please contact: Keith Sanzenbach at keith.sanzenb...@nyu.edu and/or Pablo Velasco at pablo.vela...@nyu.edu For computer/hardware/software emergency, please contact: Valerio Luccio at valerio.luc...@nyu.edu For TMS/EEG-related emergency, please contact: Chrysa Papadaniil at chr...@nyu.edu For CBI-related administrative emergency, please contact: Jennifer Mangan at jennifer.man...@nyu.edu

Valerio Luccio          (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging                4 Washington Place, Room 158
New York University             New York, NY 10003

   "In an open world, who needs windows or gates ?"