For a long time I have been seeing the same error, which cannot be
corrected.After restarting the host which has a Volume of one or more Bricks,
the Volume starts with the status "Online", but the Bricks remain "Offline".
This leads to having to manually restart Volume, the ovirt-ha and ovirt-broker
services, and run the hosted-engine --connect-storage command. And only after
that I can start the hosted engine back to normal. I tried this on different
server hardware and different operating systems for the host, but the result is
the same. This is a very serious flaw that nullifies the high availability in
HCI using GlusterFS.Regards!