Did your host crash ?
When the host crashes the VG might not get activates , or the VDO service might
still be recovering when the LVM is trying to start your LVs.

It rarely happens that the brick doesn't start but the Filesystem is mounted
and Glusterd has been started.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 21 юли 2021 г., 10:31:59 ч. Гринуич+3, Patrick Lomakin
<patrick.loma...@gmail.com> написа:

For a long time I have been seeing the same error, which cannot be
corrected.After restarting the host which has a Volume of one or more Bricks,
the Volume starts with the status "Online", but the Bricks remain "Offline".
This leads to having to manually restart Volume, the ovirt-ha and ovirt-broker
services, and run the hosted-engine --connect-storage command. And only after
that I can start the hosted engine back to normal. I tried this on different
server hardware and different operating systems for the host, but the result is
the same. This is a very serious flaw that nullifies the high availability in
HCI using GlusterFS.Regards!