Hi,

I think you're hitting the same issue with the edk2-ovmf package as some
users before [1], please check the version of that package. If it is
20200602gitca407c7246bf-5.el8 it is a broken version and you should
downgrade to 20200602gitca407c7246bf-4.el8_4.1.

1:
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/ZTOZO4DO6F6LKHEJLY4HI7GSSZ2T54ZL/#VQC7OCVHXEMRIUR26YXMZMKS5SKWURH7

Regards,

Lucia