Il giorno mar 26 ott 2021 alle ore 15:32 Gianluca Cecchi <
gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:12 PM Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the report, my team is looking into the dedependency failures.
>> oVirt 4.4.9 has been developed on CentOS Stream 8 and some dependencies
>> are not yet available on RHEL 8.4 and derivatives.
>>

> Ok, fair enough you only test on CentOS Stream 8, but at least I think you
> should change what you are going to write in the next release notes,
> putting only what actually tested.
>
> For 4.4.9 there was:
>
> "
>
> This release is available now on x86_64 architecture for:
>
>    -
>
>    Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.4
>    -
>
>    CentOS Linux (or similar) 8.4
>    -
>
>    CentOS Stream 8
>

> This release supports Hypervisor Hosts on x86_64 and ppc64le architectures
> for:
>
>    -
>
>    Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.4
>    -
>
>    CentOS Linux (or similar) 8.4
>    -
>
>    oVirt Node NG (based on CentOS Stream 8)
>    -
>
>    CentOS Stream 8
>

> "
> So one understands that at least installation/upgrade from 4.4.8 to 4.4.9
> has been validated when the hosts are in CentOS 8.4 or in RH EL 8.4, that
> currently are the latest 8.4 level released, while it seems both fails
> right now, correct?
>
> Gianluca

It fails right now, correct.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*