Il giorno dom 6 feb 2022 alle ore 20:19 David White via Users <
users@ovirt.org> ha scritto:

[cut]

> But I do know security. I'm a Linux systems engineer with over 10 years of
> experience. I know website content management systems. And people have told
> me that I'm good at documentation. So I think I have a lot of skill sets
> that I could "offer" (albeit I don't have much time, and as we all know,
> time is money. I've been dealing with a serious personal matter since
> beginning of December, and I'm effectively an acting single parent at the
> moment).

[cut] Sorry to read about this and I know the feeling. All my best wishes.
On the documentation skill side, perhaps you can try to handle
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/issues/2709 ?
It may take about an hour mostly because it requires digging into the docs
directory to find the right place to update it but once found, it's easy to
add the requested information.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*