While I have not answered your question directly, I would strongly advise
you just use ovirt-node

I went through similar build issues all the time. Ansible (well, whoever
wrote the playbook) can be finicky sometimes and I found when I deployed
ovirt-node I was done in under an hour with absolutely zero issues

The +1 is knowing that if I upgrade ovirt on ovirt-node, I will (hopefully)
have a much lesser chance of breaking ovirt on an upgrade

*Notice to Recipient*: *https://www.flyerft.com/disclaimer
<https://www.flyerft.com/disclaimer>*