From: Pablo Olivera <p.oliv...@telfy.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 11:04 AM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Random reboots

Hi community,

We're dealing with an issue as we occasionally have random reboots on any of
our hosts.
We're using ovirt 4.4.3 in production with about 60 VM distributed over
5 hosts. We've a virtualized engine and a DRBD storage mounted by NFS.
The infrastructure is interconnected by a Cisco 9000 switch.
The last random reboot was yesterday February 14th at 03:03 PM (in the log it
appears as: 15:03 due to our time configuration) of the host:
'nodo1'.
At the moment of the reboot we detected in the log of the switch a link-down in
the port where the host is connected.
I attach log of the engine and host 'nodo1' in case you can help us to find the
cause of these random reboots.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo.