Hello,

i upgraded my engine and nodes to 4.5 a few days ago and now planning to
upgrade the cluster level compatibility from 4.6 to 4.7. First i tried doing
this from the cluster settings, but it fails because hosted-engine settings are
locked. So i tried it by hand but again got the locked error, i found i cant
change any values on the hosted engine. Changing compatiblity level on all
other VMs worked fine and there are on 4.7 now.

I read about the timezone issue in 4.4.8, so i checked the timezone of my
hosted engine it is filled with "Standard: (GMTZ) Greenwhich Standard Time". To
be sure, i just did a "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/dbscripts/engine-psql.sh -c
"update vm_static SET time_zone='Etc/GMT' where vm_name='HostedEngine';"" and
it changed the timezone, but settings are still locked and i am unable to
change the compatibility level.

Any idea how to solve this?